Ways in which I can help...Whether you just want to be more in control of your health and physical, looking to lose weight, or build your speed, stamina or strength to help your sports performance, working with a personal trainer can help you achieve your goals safely and quickly. Central to your workout will be a training plan designed specially for you:
- based on your current levels of fitness,
- to match your lifestyle.
- designed to help you achieve your fitness aims
- paced to allow you to grow in fitness whilst seeing quick results
- using exercises correctly and with precision to make the most of your fitness time.
Private Training60 minute sessions** 45 minute sessions **Ask for special rates for partners training together Working with a qualified personal trainer can really make a real difference to your fitness.Training with good technique helps you maximise your training time so you can improve your fitness quicker, sure that you are safe and that exercises are appropriate for your current fitness level.. From the off, we start with understanding, learning what you've done, where you are at, what your reasons for fitness are and what you commit in time and dedication. Then I design your programme to be fun, progressive, effective and efficient. By using correct technique and having an eye to detail, you can make the most of your training routines and see those fitness results much sooner, whether that's improving your overall stamina, your health or toning and conditioning your muscles.
Cardio Fitness TrainingCardiovascular ("cardio") exercise can help you to:
- make a real change to your health, vitality and wellness.
- Give you the energy to enjoy a more active life
- Help you to handle stress
- Reduce fatigue
- Improve your wellbeing
- Improve stamina and endurance
- Helps maintain peak performance longer
How?We build your cardiovascular fitness using with a combination of speed and resistance, a series of non-stop workouts, designed to match your fitness levels and to push you to your limit. Squats, lunges, jumps are part of range of exercises that we use to improve your stamina and endurance, using high-intensity and short duration exercises with lower-intensity recovery or using interval training as part of your workout.
Core TrainingThe "core" is made up of the muscles in the midsection of your body - the front, sides and back muscles around your trunk and pelvis that help you bend, twist, lift, stretch and turn. They even help you stand up. Core training:
- Builds strength and flexibility
- Strengthens back muscles preventing strains and aches
- Improves toning and conditioning to make you look thinner and fitter
- Combats the deterioration in muscle from sedentary working
- Improve posture and control
- For sports people, helps improve performance whilst avoiding injury